Spouse name endorse


You have already have a passport which is Take before marrige then you have to add Spouce name in that  also you need to renew the passport

for spouse name endorse you need to produce Marriage  certificate or affidavit Annexure D

For More details about Documents please Contact Us.

Or visit Passport seva kendra Official Page.