Name change Passport

Name  change Passport

If You have a Passport Already and want to change the Name In that

Or applying for Fresh Passport But Birth Certificate / Tenth Marks card have Different Name  You have the name then also it will be as Name change Passport only

For Name Change Passport along with Normal Documents you have to Produce One Affidavit Annexure E and 2 News Paper add one in local and one national news papar.

For More details about Documents please Contact Us.

Or visit Passport seva kendra Official Page.