Lost Passport

If you have already had a passport even if valid or expired it lost for any reason then it will be consider as lost Passport,

For Lost passport Documents

Present Address

If married Marage certificate

Tenth Marks card

For Lost Affidavit  Annexure L

and FIR from your Police station.

For More details about Documents please Contact Us.

Or visit Passport seva kendra Official Page.